#1278 Style like (Studio 17 12521)

$457.99

13 Review(s)

DETAILS

A strapless, long dress topped with a gem covered corset by Studio 17A girly dress crafted by Studio 17 12521 that may be worn at both day and night special occasions. The gown is strapless and has a long, maxi style skirt that flatters all body types. The corset shaped bodice is covered in glittery gems.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

9.1 / 10 3318 reviews)

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Studio 17 12521

Studio 17 12521

Studio 17 12521

Studio 17 12521

Reviews

Grade 
05/26/2016

Five Stars

Very nice dress, fast shipping, easy to deal with. Definetly would buy again

Grade 
    05/25/2016

This dress fit like a glove

I receive my dress just in the nick of time for my upcoming event. This dress fit like a glove. I definitely see myself making future purchases.

Grade 
      04/25/2016

Five Stars

Dress is beautiful but fits small

Grade 
        04/23/2016

Five Stars

Fit as expected

Grade 
          03/12/2016

A little big but no

A little big but no problem

Grade 
            02/23/2016

I love this dress

I love this dress, and if it were available in a size 4, I would definitely grab it. For reference, I am 5'02" and 122 lbs, 34 C Bust, 26 Waist, 36 Hips. It is rather wide in the hips (and I do not have a small derriere), so the lace in front ripples as I walk, with an odd effect whereas it would be more "fitted." It is a lovely, professional dress, and I am seriously considering having it altered rather than returning it.

Grade 
              02/08/2016

Five Stars

I loveeee this dress, buying it another color.

Grade 
                10/06/2015

... which is a large and it does fit quite nice. I was not expec

I ordered my size which is a large and it does fit quite nice. I was not expecting it to be so long. I'm 5 ft 1 in and the length dragging behind was kinda funny. It's a very pretty dress and makes me look amazing.

Grade 
                  09/21/2015

Five Stars

Very nice dress; 5'6" 125lbs, medium fits good. Good quality, very comfortable, fast shipping.

Grade 
                    07/28/2015

Skeptical but Ultimately Pleased

I ordered the 'Red Square' color which shows up as a pretty dark red, though I was afraid that the name meant it was really a print; luckily it was true to the photo and gorgeous. The fabric is heavier than I expected but that makes it flow nicely on the body, which I'm sure we can all appreciate. I am 5'2" and about 130 lbs with an hourglass figure (About 32DDD/26/34) with fuller hips and thighs and the 'one size fits all' is almost too big in the waist/back area (like it almost hangs open), but luckily it's so adjustable it's not noticeable. It is obviously waaaay too long on me, but I'm confident some sharp scissors and a ruler will fix that. Happy with all the ways I'll be able to wear it!

Grade 
                      07/06/2015

and it is also very comfortable!

Saved my life. The flap hides your pp stomach, and it is also very comfortable!

Grade 
                        06/19/2015

Five Stars

Awesome love it!

Grade 
                          12/04/2014

I love it!

I love it and everyone at home loves like it.And the seller is very generous. I ordered the white color, they sent me 2 (The white and a beautiful pink). It is true to size, I'm a large size, I based on feedback from other customers to take a medium, it's ok, but I like wear my clothes fluid not too ready to the body. Even if I had taken the size wide it would be perfect.

Write a review

Studio 17 12521

Studio 17 12521

A strapless, long dress topped with a gem covered corset by Studio 17A girly dress crafted by Studio 17 12521 that may be worn at both day and night special occasions. The gown is strapless and has a long, maxi style skirt that flatters all body types. The corset shaped bodice is covered in glittery gems.

5 other products in the same category: